Introduce Yourself.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Introduce Yourself.

Post by Admin on Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:57 pm

Hi , my name is James , from NJ. I study CS. I heard people talking about NOT having a forum to discuss issues. So i took some time to create this unofficial forum right now to discuss the problems and come up with solutions together so we can benefit all at once by providing each other support and specially provide more feedback to  freedompop for their growth.

Ideas and suggestions for the forum are welcomed in the " Ideas for forum" category Smile

Happy Surfing Very Happy!

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://freedompop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself.

Post by Spitfire on Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:39 pm

Sup dudes. Ash here, been on the facebook page quite a bit. Thanks for getting a forum going James, I think it will really help.

Spitfire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilenski on Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:08 pm

Thanks for creating the Forum. I hope that we all can learn from each other and share our success and failures for the Freedom Phone and help each other out here!

Wilenski

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinomite on Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:27 pm

yah, James, kudos for hosting this forum! Now, I'd like to know where you get the time for this, huh? professors not assigning you enough homework? :-D

dinomite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by asdfasdf on Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:47 pm

Thanks for setting this up James, it is ever so badly needed...I spent way too much time scrolling through the FP Facebook page.

asdfasdf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:33 pm

Spitfire wrote:Sup dudes. Ash here, been on the facebook page quite a bit. Thanks for getting a forum going James, I think it will really help.
Hey Ash , you are weclome Smile !

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:34 pm

dinomite wrote:yah, James, kudos for hosting this forum! Now, I'd like to know where you get the time for this, huh? professors not assigning you enough homework?  :-D
You are very Welcome ! Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:35 pm

dinomite wrote:yah, James, kudos for hosting this forum! Now, I'd like to know where you get the time for this, huh? professors not assigning you enough homework?  :-D
HAHA Razz , i kinda have time on my hand right now ... just have to knock down these certs than i will be busy ..hey , you were wrong about the early november LOL !

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:37 pm

tfjeldsted wrote:Thanks for setting this up James, it is ever so badly needed...I spent way too much time scrolling through the FP Facebook page.
Weclome ! Smile that is one of the reason i created this. I was also tired of scrolling too , i had this idea from a long time since i created these before i just didnt had time , well finally !

Hope it will benefit to all

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dinomite on Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:42 am

Admin wrote:
HAHA Razz, i kinda have time on my hand right now ... just have to knock down these certs than i will be busy ..hey , you were wrong about the early november LOL !
I can't seem to post URL link and/or image. can you fix this? btw, I wasn't wrong Razz

dinomite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:23 am

dinomite wrote:
Admin wrote:
HAHA Razz, i kinda have time on my hand right now ... just have to knock down these certs than i will be busy ..hey , you were wrong about the early november LOL !
I can't seem to post URL link and/or image. can you fix this? btw, I wasn't wrong Razz

???

posting images is divided into steps into this forum from the company not me. To insert from the web , you have to use the "insert image" and paste the direct link but to upload an image from the local computer , you have to first upload the image by pressing " host an image" and then once it's uploaded to the server "http://www.servimg.com/" , then u can copy the link and paste it in the "insert image".

hope that helps.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yalala on Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:16 am

Hi, my name is Yalala from India. I'm here to share and care Wink *yawn*

Yalala

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hello all i am new here

Post by porchie on Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:53 pm

I have a question.
My name is patrick Przybylowicz. I am new to these forums and i was on the freedompop website actual forums. I wanted to post but there is no posting option. also it ays i do not haave permission to change my picture or add a signature, How do i get permissiion to change pic, add signature, and quotes?
also how do i post in the first place? and changer my username from my real name to a name like in ths forum??
sorry for so many questionms, but that site does not eseem user freindly, unless i am doing something wrong.
Desparate can anyone help?>?
thank you,
Patrick

porchie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maikalwolf on Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:55 pm

Admin, can you please take the time constrictions from my account? I have stuff I want to post!!!! Unless people have abandoned the place!

Oh I guess I should intro myself...lol Miguel Lopez FreedomPop Pro on other forum!
maikalwolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovefreedom on Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:01 pm

Hi, my name's Rick and I'm a phone addict. More correctly, a carrier addict.
I've most all of them.
They most all suck.
When all else fails, I end up going back to one that has served me the best of all the others put together.
Don't know if I'm allowed to say the name or not here.
This time I'm going to see how FP will be. I can't complain on the price...  lol! 
Let's see how the rest of the system is.

lovefreedom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Newbee

Post by Jonesn4u on Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:05 pm

Name is Jones am new here but I am sure I will be a welcome member I hope. It is time to get Freedompop out in the main stream. First we need to make sure the house is in order. Please post concerns so the may be handled.

Jonesn4u

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top