Freedompop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone else keep getting booted from the network?

2 posters

Go down

Does anyone else keep getting booted from the network? Empty Does anyone else keep getting booted from the network?

Post by dsuiter Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:08 am

I'm getting really irritated here. The phone keeps refusing to send/receive texts and calls outside of wifi, telling me I need to be connected to the internet. Hello, I have 3G here! I've been back and forth with customer service...factory reset, updated profile, and all that stuff. It finally started working again until today, when the billing period started a new month (I'm doing the free service, so no actual bill). When I went to the FP page, I discovered that I now have zero minutes, zero texts, and zero data. The upgrade page is offline too. Is this happening to anyone else or am I just special? I'm guessing I'm past the refund deadline too...I'm starting to really regret leaving AT&T.

dsuiter

Back to top Go down

Does anyone else keep getting booted from the network? Empty Re: Does anyone else keep getting booted from the network?

Post by sixplaces Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:38 pm

Make sure you look up for Sprint 3G coverage, if it is bad please check out alternatives such like MVNO's for inexpensive alternatives.

Does your 3G work on browser btw?

Was this device by Freedompop or byod?

Sometimes the site could be under heavy load, try to check on the computer instead of smartphone if you haven't yet.

Don't regret leaving at&t since they are an evil corporation overcharge you for your usage.

sixplaces

Back to top Go down